Forum.ArchosFans.com

Unofficial Archos Support Forum
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:40 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Pandora problem
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:46 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

I just paired up a Plantronics BT stereo headset, which seems to work with everything except Pandora. Pandora claims it is functioning with the headset (in some pop up thing, or message), and does seem to be cycling through songs, and ads - but no sound makes it to the headset. TuneIN works, videos play fine, music app works... but Pandora fails. Anyone else use, or used a BT headset and seen this? I like Pandora, and guess I can resort to earbuds if need be, but I thought there might be some setting jinxed up. There is a BT setting in the Pandora preferences, but neither on/off changes anything sound wise.

**-EDIT -- I also noticed that, although songs seem to be buffering, and cycling, they seem to only play for 10-30 seconds, as if I was clicking the forward button. Another song starts buffering, and supposedly playing. Usually Pandora only allows you to "forward" through the playlist, so many times before they quit allowing you to jump ahead. This doesn't seem to be happening, but I gave up watching, so maybe that is happening??? No help on the Pandora site, but I guess an email wouldn't hurt. Strange though.