So, I'm new, and have some questions.
1. Does the archos 32/28 support microUSB drives?
Through a powered hub yes, theres a list of drives that others have gotten to work as well as one that don't I am too lazy to look it up for you
2. Does a computer need an adapter for micoUSB drives?
I have never bought one that needed an adapter to hook up to my computer. Suggest you read the specs on the drive to see what the one you have requires.
3. This may be hard to answer, but can you make games for yourself in the android sdk? (Keep it on the home screen)? Or do you have to put it on the market?
4. Does the browser let you download files straight onto the tablet?
Yes, some will say it not the best method, personally I have never had problem doing it.
5. Can you drag and drop all the files you have onto the tablet using a PC?
Yes, as long you have the space for themP.S. Don't get mad if my question has been answered or needs to be on a different topic... There are just so many of them.