It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:40 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:10 pm 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Hello! :)

Here is my utility application
Now the final version 1.0
Brightness control, thermal monitoring, power management and overclocking and more, see readme.txt

It's only for XP and Intel GMA500 EMGD driver

kbk.nm.ru/A9Util.rar
(copy, paste into browser address field and add http://)

I hope you'll like it!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:44 pm 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

may you upload any capture, I have my A9 on Windows 7 Home Edition updated with Tablet PC hand recognition, the smooth is flawlessly, it took me too much time to update, and before Ive tested a lot of version of XP, Ive experimented hangs frequently altought runs smooth, in Win 7 it does not. Are you from russia?

If it is great like you say, maybe a win 7 version is in need

if you want to share your aplication in other A9 forum (in french), you may create a topic http://www.archoslounge.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=65

Dont worry you can type in english, I can help you with the translation if it is in need

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:07 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Yes, I'm from Russia.
I'm afraid I will not be able to make Windows 7 version but there is an application for it made by hallua here:
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=31196

I can remove Windows version check from my application but I don't know if it will work and be fully functional. Do you want to test?

If people will use my application, I can share it in that forum. Or if you want, you can post it there and give link to this topic.

I've made it for myself, so I'm not sure that it will fit others' needs. But everyone can try :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:31 pm 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Ive tested already that hallua version "A9Helper", its great but also Ive installed Touch it Chessware, its almost the same aplication, but the difference you can create your own buttons in any side of the screen, even with automatized links to access the web.

Ive installed both, but they are not compatible each other, there is a bug when you press "keyboard button" only shows the A9 Helper,and the Automatized Touch it buttons are hidden, so I prefer Touch it, anyway I sent you a message PM