I tried to find a two-finger touch software for the archos 9!
1) I tried to install http://code.google.com/p/two-finger-scroll/issues/detail?id=73
but I get a failer descriped into the postings.
2) I tried installed the driver for synaptics windows7 http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?p=44505922#post44505922
=> the touchscreen+buttons didn't work anymore so I deinstalled synaptics
=> archos9 buttons and mouse worked, BUT TOUCHSCREEN only does CLICKING and NOT moving the the windows-arrow anymore!
=> so I looked for mapping the screen again but eGalaxyTouch can't find the controller back!?Questions:1) who can give me the controller back = where can I download the mapping-controller for eGalaxyTouch Archos9?
2) who know how I can enable touch feelings like Ipad like this : http://www.synaptics.com/solutions/technology/gestures/touchpad
3) a two fnger software would already be great! I found this 'touchscreen beta' ftp://support.archos.com/Archos%209/Drivers%20Win7%20Starter/
= but the link does not download anything
4) which software works on win7 lik http://www.mydigitallife.info/2009/06/01/hack-to-enable-two-fingers-scroll-gesture-to-replace-virtualing-on-synaptics-touchpad/
does on windowsXP !
Please help me first to find me the controller for Archos!