It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:18 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:01 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

k000 wrote:
Charbax wrote:
Charbax wrote:
Archos is partnering with them, to later better be able to stab them in the back.

How visionary I am, it is amazing!! Archos just announced Archos 10 Ubuntu, comes with no restrictions, 500GB hard drive, 2GB ram, 6-cell battery, costs only 46Ôé¼ more than the Windows XP 160GB, 1GB RAM version. http://archosfans.com/2009/06/15/archos ... -released/

No - with due respect to this site - I think you are an insider and an employee/affiliate more than a 'visionary'

I am not an employee/affiliate. I am a visionary in all things digital. I posted that OLPC XO-2 would use ARM about 1 year before it was announced officially. I filmed all Android and ARM products at Computex last week in Taipei which nearly no other bloggers were able to http://techvideoblog.com/?s=arm I've had about 500 thousand views on my tech videos during the last couple of weeks, featured about a dozen times on Engadget, half a dozen times on Gizmodo and many times on CrunchGear, SlashGear, Slashdot and many other huge sites. I am quite sure that Gartner analysts are using several of my videos as basis for their latest report http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/a ... rtner.html on Android being faster on ARM laptops than Windows 7 is on Intel Atom.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:25 am 
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

Charbax wrote:
Gartner analysts are using several of my videos as basis

oh gosh :!:

:badgrin:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:13 am 
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

Charbax wrote:
I am not an employee/affiliate. I am a visionary in all things digital.

:D - hats off to you... hope you get paid well. I am 100% sure company of Gartner's stature would quote the sources... :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:20 am 
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

he is jesus :shock:

Gartner can't be seen quoting jesus for market predictions... 8)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:20 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Gartner quotes several things from my videos. And I just know, some of the people I interviewed were pretty exclusive and it'd be just weird that Gartner would have the same opinion as the ones I express and communicate specifically in my videos of Android ARM laptops at Computex. Much cheaper for them to watch my videos like several hundreds of thousands of other people, and write their report based on it, rather than to have to pay for the travel to Taipei to figure it out that Android on ARM will kill Microsoft on Intel.