Forum.ArchosFans.com

Unofficial Archos Support Forum
It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:45 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:52 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

(Note : this is not a commercial, nor a paid job offer)

Are you a very good developper for ANDROID MUSICAL APPS ?

Do you know what is a VSTI n a VST in Music ware for Trakkers and or Sequencers to make music with a PC ... ?

Would you know how to make or transform VST n VSTI as ANDROID APPS.....for ARCHOS TACTIL TABLETTS and other phones devices.

Would you know how to make a sort of SEQUENCER and or TRAKKER to play the VST n VSTI transformed into ANDROID APPS ???

Would you be interested in that field DEVELOPPING musical apps of that sort for ANDROID MARKET

If so, PSYCLE searches for some developpers to help them to developp a sort of PSYCLE APPS for ANDROID http://psycle.pastnotecut.org/thread.ph ... =&page=1#2 more like a VST HOST like, to be able to play VST n VSTI specially customed into ANDROID APPS....

And for this last part of the message, there is a huge market after, if a DEVELOPPER understand how to do VST n VSTI into ANDROID APPS.....because it is very convenient to make music with tactil tablett, (as APPLE did understand) and there are lots of musicians like me waiting for this dream to come true....Think about it really....and you'll see tha vast potential of my IDEA....on which I take no %