Forum.ArchosFans.com

Unofficial Archos Support Forum
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:57 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:53 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Hi Everyone

i just wanted to pass on a tip about a very useful group of accessories i got recently. I was looking for a new case for my 705 as i had problems with the slip case that came with my 705 because it didnt have a carry handle on it and also my original battery was not lasting any time at all.

so i came across this site http://www.newmp3technology.com
and i found this product http://www.newmp3technology.com/705-kit.htm Archos 705 WiFi total solution kit.

and i have to say it does everything i think you could ever want it to do. The case is very well made and versatile, can be carried on the shoulder and fits on the back of a car seat for the kids!

The battery is much better than the original battery that came with the 705. I only bought this product for those items but found all the other items very useful too. The scratch resistant screen cover is very good as before i fitted it i had noticed minor scratches on the screen from using the stylus. The car charger is useful and the portable AA battery booster pack is a life saver in an emergency if you cant get to any mains power.

I also found that NewMP3Technology were very efficient in dealing with the order.

I hope you all find this information helpful

Ian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:59 am 
Archos User
Archos User

Looks like a great deal! I ordered from them before and the battery I received for my 705 was defective. I am hesitant to order from them again.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:48 pm 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Hi,

I've ordered cases for several of my Archos devices from NewMP3Technology in the past and they have always given me good service. The cases were good quality and I am I pleased that I never took a chance on some of the unknown traders that sell on other sites.

Overall I've been impressed with these guys and would definitely order from them again.

Darren