This is essentially the same bug that was previously posted. However, I have added the exact steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Bug: User is able to play content marked as adult while in child mode.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start while Parental Mode is set to "Adult (unrestricted access)"
2. Set the permission on any existing video as containing Adult content. (It does not matter if the content actually contains adult material.)
3. Start playback of selected video and then halt playback before it reaches the end.
4. Set Parental Mode to "Child (restricted access)" (Set up a lock-out code if one does not already exist.)
5. Enter the video menu and note the 'restricted' video no longer appears in the selection list. This is the expected behavior and confirms that the video was marked as 'restricted'.
6. Return to the main display menu and note that the resume playback icon is present.
7. Select the icon and note that the 'restricted' video resumes playback.
Archos 605 WiFi 30GB
I had also planned to report an issue with Vongo not recognizing my player after upgrading to firmware 1.7.06. However, while stepping through the reproduction process, Vongo requested that I download an update. That update corrected the problem and I am now using Vongo with my Archos.