Forum.ArchosFans.com

Unofficial Archos Support Forum
It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:32 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:19 pm 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Ever since the E-Ink Smartwatch premiered last January at a Consumer Show in Europe there has been no site of it. Archos hasn't updated its website in almost a year since they made the announcement. I was close last week to buying a Smart Watch, but I'm sure the E-Ink is more reasonable in price and shows much better outside in daylight, especially here in Sunny California. Does anybody know the status of when they are selling the watch. I did see that Archos came out with a wearable but it is geared towards Fitness.

Not to get too far off topic, but why doesn't Archos ever update its Shopping section of their Website. They are still promoting older tablets and they don't offer any of their phones or many of their new gadgets. At this point of time it appears that Archos is just slapping its name on Chinese products and selling them mostly in Europe. I would love to get my hands on newer Archos Consumer goods.

I still really enjoy my Archos 80 G9 series Tablet. It's a great tablet for reading and for watching movies on the go.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:28 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

I've been stalking the smartwatch product page for many months now .. if not years. Hoping every day the beautiful curved E-ink smartwatch will be available.
Does anybody have any news?

I am a Android developer and really have to get on the smartwatch-hypetrain and I'm about to asume Archos discontinues the productline. I guess I'll have to settle for an LG, ASUS or Motorola :(