Forum.ArchosFans.com

Unofficial Archos Support Forum
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:03 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:39 pm 
Hi i'm new to the group. I wanted to ask the forum some questions to see if they can help me. I have it for about 2 months

First issue - I have the DVR station and Acrhos 404. What happened first was the unit would freeze up (screen when all crazy) then turned off. The battery wouldn't hold a charge and it would turn off automatically. When plugged into the DVR or into my PC it would work fine. When the light would blink to show that they battery was charged and I unhooked it from the pc (or dvr) it would die in about 10 secs.

2nd issue - I had been playing it in the DVR for days and it was working fine. I went to unplug it and it went dead. I mean now lights will come on and when I press the power button no response. It happened instantly. Once second it was working fine in the DVR station unplugged it and it died. I tried to plug it back in the DVR and the pc and nothing no response.

Any idea what is going on? and has anyone experienced any problems like this. The player has never been dropped. PLEASE HELP!!! :oops:

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:53 pm 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Unfortunately I can't help. But the same thing happned to me this morning.

I have a 504. 1 Minute it was fine. I then changed batteries and now the unit is completely dead. Power button does nothing. I tried switching batteries and leaving it plugged in. Nothing seems to work.
It is now an expensive shiny brick.