Unofficial Archos Support Forum
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:00 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:29 pm 
Archos User
Archos User

Junior wrote:
ALooneyGuy wrote:
I think Junior is full of bologna. If there was a way to change the HD in these units, someone would have figured it out before now. I'm really not sure what he's trying to accomplish by posting a one-sentence claim on here and then disappearing for weeks or months only to reappear and post the same claim again.

Well, you see, I think my father being in the icu for the past couple of months and then passing away is a bit more important than trying to please you.

Wow, I guess I was a little harsh to say the least. I'm very sorry to hear about your dad, and your priorities were certainly in the right place.

If the HD's in these things actually can be upgraded, that might save me from throwing a bunch of money Archos' way for a new unit...

Sorry to be ignorantly harsh. Best wishes to you and your family, and thanks for breaking new ground Archos didn't want us to.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:07 pm 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

I have the Archos 605 160gb wifi media player. It has died on me and a tech friend tells me the hard drive/motherboard whatever needs to be replaced. Does anybody know where and if I can find one. Thanks.