Unofficial Archos Support Forum
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:42 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Appslib wont open
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:53 pm 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Hi,

I just purchased Archos 7ob Titanium just to view some programs on my TV.I want to connect my tablet to the TV to browse and watch programs so I connected it with a HDMI cable. I searched online and youtube and saw they clicked on widget which is "switch to TV". I cannot find switch to TV widget on it so I tried to install Appslib, now it downloads and installs and then when I try to open it gives an error "Sorry your device is not compatible with Appslib"

It has Android 4.1.1. Please help

Last edited by chareema on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Appslib wont open
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:55 am 
Archos Expert
Archos Expert

Your device has Google Play so use that. The Archos apps are available on Play. AppsLib is for older Archos devices that didn't comply with Google Play/Market requirements.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:42 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

I attached the tablet to LG TV, choose input HDMI but it connects and shows no signal. So I searched online where it says to press switch to TV button but nothing like so on my tablet so I tried the app. Can you give me app name to download from Google play ? I used to use an android TV box which died before n got this tablet today.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:54 pm 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

So I spoke to Cust Rep at Archos and he informed me that HDMI port on Archose 7ob Tittanium is way inside and I need to get a micro HDMI cable which has a longer connector. Now I got a one metre and best there is which is Sanstorm. I asked for a cable compatible with this tablet and he said they table manufacture and not cable manufacture and so has no name for me. So seems like port is faulty and I should just return this product. Any suggestions ????