I have just purchased the following :http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/580-SONY-HELMET-C ... 2561ba167e
When I plug it into my Archos via the travel adapter plug the Cam works fine, but I get a high pitched squealing when I plug the microphone in?
Has anyone had a similar problem and can poitn me in the right direction as to what is wrong?
Any help appreciated ...thanks ... Chris
The mic spec is:
Adrenaline Systems Extreme Sound Microphone
High sensitivity Stereo microphone developed for military applications.
2 Channel capability - delivers crisp Stereo sound.
Patented power source system: Eliminates the need for extra power sources!
Solid construction for durability and dependability
Ideal for DVD and any digital sound capture set up - clean and crisp.
Designed for sound ranges encountered in extreme sports.
Long cable allows for easy reach under normal hook-up.
Easily loop through the Adrenaline Systems camera Strap for safe attachment.
Dual DC current input output - Easy wiring made possible:
- Allows microphone to be directly run by the power source for crisp sound.
- Provides power to camera - No need for extra clumsy cables.
Camera spec is:
Adrenaline Systems 580 Color Tactical/Helmet Camera
Click to Enlarge
580 Line High Resolution Sony ExView HAD CCD Chip
- Chip Set specifically manufactured for extreme sports use.
- CCD Video chip is specially engineered for sensitivity to high speed action
- Wide angle lens - optimized to capture high speed movement.
- Low Lux capability - excellent in all light situations.
- Signal processing chip optimized for movement capture.
- Jitter correcting chip to stabilize shaky images
- Color / contrast correction on board for sudden changes in light.
- Thermal insulation to prevent sun / cold damage in extreme conditions.
Glass Lens protection - Protects and Eases lens cleaning.
Shock proof enclosure - will keeps internal components intact.
Waterproof - excellent for muddy and wet/rainy conditions.
Fog proof lens - great for sudden changes in temperature
Dielectric heavy duty coating to protect electronic components
Sturdy wiring for even, uninterrupted signal transmission
Long 1+ meter Power/Video - Ideal for Extreme conditions.